10 SIGNS YOUR DOG IS SECRETLY MAD AT YOU
1. Her ears-When a dog's ears are hanging back with a lowered head, closed mouth and tight lips, it can mean she's mad.
2. He yawns- Yawning for dogs is a sign that they are beginning to get stressed, upset or agitated. Best to remove him from the situation.
3. She licks her lips when she hasn't been eating-Sometimes dogs will show they are mad or distressed by repeatedly licking their nose and lips.
4. He won't look you in they eye-A dog who is angry or upset may move away from thier owner, not make eye contact, leave the room or sleep in another area.
5. Her back and body go rigid and stiff-If you see this along with flattened ears and wide eyes it's best to stay far back because your dog is feels stressed, mad or even threatened.
6. His tail is tucked under his body-This usually means that your dog is on the defensive especially if you have scolded him. Dogs feel emotions like people and can also pout.
7. The whites of her eyes are showing-This indicates a high state of alertness and you should pay attention to see why she is upset.
8. He pees in your shoes-Dogs can be spiteful so if you upset them they will do something they know will get your attention showing you they are mad.
9. She tells you loudly-Dogs may not be able to use words but they can vocalize their displeasure by whining and whimpering
10. He growls-growling is a frequently misunderstood sign. It shows your dog is uncomfortable and upset. It's usually a warning that they want something to stop.